You should consider upgrading your services for Interlude

Discussion in 'Discussions & Suggestions' started by Saigon, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Saigon

Saigon New Member

As the title says, you should seriously consider upgrading your content for Interlude chronicle.
    As someone who is interested in buying your pack, I can say that you barely have any attractive features at all.
    Most of the events and other systems that you are selling are for higher chronicles, and the few ones that you sell for interlude are pretty much useless.
    I understand that your pack stands for quality and I respect that, but right now if you don't plan to open low rate no custom interlude and invest another 3000$ into advertising, there is no reason for anyone else to buy the pack.
    Money is not the problem for me, but the problem is that there is so little content to offer to the players.

sandeagle and Mike Wazowski like this.
  2. Xeonc

Xeonc Administrator

Hello, thank you for your opinion. We're totally agree with it, but, Interlude is based on old core, released in 2006 and have different kind of technical features, which provides problems in deep featuring.

But just for better understanding, what features, except events are you interested in. And in what kind of events are you interested in?

3. Saigon

Saigon New Member

I don't know, maybe achievement system or phantom engine (bots) - these things are really popular among java servers.
    And what about interlude played on a higher chronicle?

4. Midont

Midont AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Give an example of what exactly is not enough, we will consider all options.

5. Midont

Phantom bots - it will be difficult to implement on the PTS platform.

6. Midont

achievement system - this is possible, but this is labor-intensive work and will cost money.

7. Saigon

Saigon New Member

There are many events that are also popular, such as Death Match, TvT, Last Man Standing, Capture the Flag..
    If it is not simple to integrate into AdvExt core, why aren't you offering add ons on Vangath pack? Since that pack already contains TvT, it seems that it is much more susceptible for similar things

8. Midont

In principle, we can consider the implementation of TVT, Last Hero, CTF in Interlude - but you must understand that this is labor-intensive work and will cost money.
    No one works for free.

9. Saigon

Saigon New Member

And when did I say that you should work for free?
    State how much would it cost

10. Midont

Do not be angry, I indicated it - how it will look.
    About the cost you need to talk with Xeonc, if you are a client - then you have his contacts.

11. MisaAmane

MisaAmane AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Still no tvt in IL pack?