[Help] items_livetime

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dazzel, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Dazzel

Dazzel New Member

Hello, could someone explain how to use this system advext64 the depmax64,
    how it works, what codes, or how to add an item.

items_livetime.txt

2. bioplyn

bioplyn AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Its easy.

format is:

item ID[tab]time_in_sec

example:
    8600 60
    8601 60
    8602 60
    8603 60
    8604 60

So item ID 8600-8604 disappear 60sec after drop from mobs.

3. Dazzel

Dazzel New Member

For example, if I for a tattoo for 7200 seconds, her time will tell after activating the item? or when the item is already in the inventor he ever go away? or only works when played on the floor?

4. FidoW

FidoW AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

You are completly wrong whats that file about.

In that file you set what in AmpeD was called item decay, mainly is the time an item live in the floor before disappearing.

What you are looking for is probably item_life_time, a field in itemdata, but thats only for shadow items, remember that.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  5. loest

loest New Member

dood, this guy has no idea what amped was, lol i guess he wasn't even born at that time :p

any way, live_item.txt is ONLY for items at floor, the ones you drops from mobs, it will define how long those items will stay there.

and yeah, shadow items, with item_life_time, just make sure you create the item after you set the proper life time, or it won't be affected by your item data set.

6. Dazzel

Dazzel New Member

item_life_time, I already use, and much more bug in it, if you have two of the same item when it disappears, sometimes when you drop the item in time to use it disappears

7. amshare

amshare New Member