[Help] Zaken Door bug

Discussion in 'Help' started by Tissui, Sep 6, 2010.

1. Tissui

Tissui New Member

hello guys, someone has corrected the door of Zaken?

on my server, players are going into it with strider and also passing between it before the proper time ...

my zaken door:
    Code:
    door_begin	[Devil_006]	type=normal_type	editor_id=21240006	open_method=by_skill	level=7	close_time=120	height=245	hp=150000	physical_defence=1000000	magical_defence=383	pos={52423;219103;-3209}	range={{52423;219032;-3312};{52423;219032;-3312};{52423;219174;-3312};{52423;219174;-3312}}	default_status=close	master_name=[sunrise]	master_open_event=act_close	master_close_event=act_open	door_end

thx

2. loest

loest New Member

you can do this
    Code:
    skill_begin	skill_name=[s_wolf_collar]	skill_id=2046	level=1	operate_type=A1	magic_level=1	effect={{i_summon_pet}}	operate_cond={{can_summon_pet};{op_not_in_area;[zaken_no_restart]}}	is_magic=0	mp_consume2=0	cast_range=-1	effective_range=-1	skill_hit_time=5	skill_cool_time=0	skill_hit_cancel_time=0.5	reuse_delay=0	effect_point=0	target_type=self	affect_scope=single	affect_limit={0;0}	next_action=none	ride_state={@ride_none}	skill_end

this way they can't summon a pet on zaken's area.

3. Tissui

Tissui New Member

really work?

you are the administrator of that server?

4. loest

loest New Member

that server?
    and yes it work, since the exploit is based on use the strider near to the door, summon it at the door mount press "w" to move and unmount. well atleast after made that i haven't see ppl bypassing there.

5. Xavier

Xavier AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

does any one of you guys uses DepmAx64 on your server?

if yes, then what version?

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  6. Tissui

Tissui New Member

thx for fix... ;)

Xavier, I use .. the last 0.31

7. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

i guess the fix won't work, you can summon strider far away from zaken_no_restart and use it later to pass the doors

8. loest

loest New Member

have you tried to do that?
    i never did to be honest but since i have used this bug my self, manny times, i don't belive it will.

and well you could add another way to block that too. my idea is verry simple and it prevent most ppl from doing it.

edite: ok i have just tested, it seems that it might work sometimes if you have strider mounted and only unmount at the door, but if you have depmax, combined with that skill, you won't have this problem anymore, since depmax will block your mount when you get near to the door and you won't be able to summon the pet again at there. if you use only depmax ppl can bypass the door, unless fred add a "/mount block" on the blockridezone, this way will be ok.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2010
  9. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

ok, probably this will work for zaken door if zaken_no_restart zone has a good territory with buffer zone, what about other hundred of doors?

10. loest

loest New Member

well as i said, its just a simple fix for zaken, its not a server protection :D, and for that we have depmax, which if we have /mount block will be perfect.

11. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

I hope we will propose you something even better in future releases

12. Saitx

Saitx AdvExt64 Customers (IL)

Just increase the door height make it around 800 still works :) easier , and yes tested !

height=800