OBDS SQL error exec lin_createitem the procedure has to many arguments

Discussion in 'Help' started by Meow, Jul 15, 2010.

1. Meow

Meow New Member

Well im getting these error using MSSQL 2005, when i create a char it can add the new items to the new char because cached give me an error of OBDC SQL telling me that the funtion has too many arguments, i read somewhere that is some kind of bug with MSSQL, its the first time that i get this error (its a fresh l2off instalation so idk if there is mssql error or just some error on the procedure on my db because are not my old files but everything seems to be alright). Somebody get this error?
    Thx in advance!

2. angrax

angrax New Member

post the lin_createitem sp.

3. Meow

Meow New Member

Well, call me newbie but i know where is teh error but im not able to fix it xD.
    The error comes when you create a new char and enter world for first time, it execute the procedure createitem to make all the newbie items you know, but the problem is that for me is executing the procedure with the arguments for a HB+ DB, with extra values(i asume for attribute tables, etc..) but i have Interlude databases an my createitem proceure only call to 9 values (the old ones), where i can edit the estructure of the arguments that comes on enter world first time?
    Thx in advance

4. Meow

Meow New Member

I fixed it, i added support on proceures with items for the new tables of atrrvalue atrrffire etc..Thx

5. minideed

minideed New Member

Could you please post how you did it, I have the same problems and I am still new at this.