Premium accaunt and Kamaloka

Discussion in 'Help' started by KIN, Jan 22, 2012.

1. KIN

KIN AdvExt64 Customers (GF/GE/HF)

Put 1024 as the login_flag in the user_data table and the char is entering the world even if the server is full. It tells me that the official premium system applied. But when same player wants to enter Kamaloka, NPC tells that there should be a party to enter it. Why?
    Added some pccafe points to the user (//add_pccafe_point), no changes

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  2. KIN

It doesn't work with Captain NPC, but works with Pathfinder Worker...
    When time went off, it doesn't let me in again. Keep telling that "You are short of accumulated points." Checked DB and PCCAFE points stood untouched... I know that it should let me in only once a day, but why it speak about points, not restrictions?

Last edited: Jan 22, 2012
  3. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

please find rim_maker class (with 0 type, there are two of them - 0 and 1) and put this one instead (add two parameters that allow to pass premium accounts with 0 points):
    Code:
    class 0 rim_maker : npc_rim_maker
    parameter_define_begin
    	int required_PCCafePoint -1
    	int pccafe_pass_mode 0
    parameter_define_end
    class_end

4. KIN

I have only on with the "class 0 rim_maker : npc_rim_maker" at the beginning.
    The others are:
    and
    Should I modify the first of these tree?

5. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

yes, as i have said earlier in this post, just add parameters block

6. KIN

Changed. Same thing. Captain NPC asks for the party but Pathfinder Worker works even worse. Now it doesn't offer to leave the room. You click on it (while inside the kamaloka), chose "view result", window closes and there are words in the chat window: "You are short of accumulated points". And you have to wait, until you would be teleported from the room...
    When I try to reenter the kamaloka, it tells that it's not the time yet (which is correct)....
    Screen shots attached.

7. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

ah, right. you need to update rewarding NPC too. find rim_gift_giver class and add one parameter to it:
    Code:
    class 0 rim_gift_giver : npc_rim_gift_giver
    parameter_define_begin
    	int pccafe_pass_mode 2
    parameter_define_end
    class_end

8. KIN

Now there is another issue. Even the char without PREMIUM can enter Kamaloka. This is not correct.
    And it would be good if pccafe points calculated and Pathfinder worker should take 1000 points for each entrance.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
  9. hoaz

hoaz AdvExt64 Team

lets continue in messenger